In "How To Help "...
Join the Good Egg Club
Join Our Food Drive
Donate a Holiday Meal
||Volunteer Dress Code
Our programs provide many services to the public. We ask that volunteers adhere to the following dress code while here.
- Each volunteer will be issued an Open Door t-shirt upon volunteer placement. T-shirt should be worn for each shift.
- Tank tops and sleeveless shirts are prohibited.
- All hair that reaches shoulder length must be tied back for food service.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for food service. Sneakers are recommended for all programs.
- Shorts may be worn. Shorts must reach the top of the knee.
- Aprons will be provided to volunteers serving prepared food.
- Gloves must be worn for food preparation. (Gloves in three sizes will be provided.)