Choose how your dollars get put to work
None of our programs and services can exist without stable infrastructure. Consider a gift to general operating to ensure support for all the things you love best about our work or choose from the menu below.
Food security and peace of mind
Sponsor a household
When someone visits our pantries, they receive 3-5 days worth of food including fresh milk, eggs, produce, and dry/canned goods. We also offer diapers and pet food.
- You can sponsor 1 household a week for $23
- You can sponsor 1 household a month for $99
- You can sponsor 1 household a year for $1,196
Food for the body and the spirit
Sponsor Community Meals
Our expert culinary team produces packaged meals from the kitchen each day for distribution through our pantries and for no-contact home delivery. You can put your dollars to work supporting homemade meals that provide comfort for the body and the soul.
- You can sponsor 1 day of meals for $500
- You can sponsor 1 month of meals for $10,833
The gift of healthy building blocks
Milk and eggs to grow healthy bodies
The Open Door purchases fresh milk and eggs wholesale from local food producers Richardson Farms and Chelsea Morning Produce to keep our coolers full of nutritious choices.
- You can sponsor 1 day of Milk and Eggs for $288
- You can sponsor 1 month of Milk and Eggs for $1,442
- You can sponsor 1 year of Milk and Eggs for $75,000
Good nutrition with healthy food
Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
The Open Door purchases fresh produce wholesale from local vendors to stock its vegetable coolers, salad bars, and Mobile Markets. 34% of all food distributed is fresh produce.
- You can sponsor 1 day of Produce for $692
- You can sponsor 1 week of Produce for $3,462
- You can sponsor 1 month of Produce for $15,000
Diapers are a necessity
Diapers make a difference
Low-income families spend between 6-14 percent of their income every month on diapers. One in three families experience diaper need, and not having enough diapers can impact the health and nutrition outcomes of children and their families.
The Open Door set up the only Diaper Bank on the North Shore. We purchase diapers wholesale to ensure low-income families have access to new diapers for their children.
- You can sponsor 1 day of Diapers for $300
- You can sponsor 1 week of Diapers for $1,500
- You can sponsor 1 month of Diapers for $18,000
Our local partners, including North Shore Postpartum Depression Task Force, Ipswich Birth to Three, Action Inc., Pathways for Children (our local Head Start provider) and the Integrated Preschool in Gloucester, have been instrumental in our success.