FOOD SECURITY &
COVID SAFE PROGRAMS
Programs modified or suspended due to COVID-19
The Mobile Market provides qualified households with access to free fruits and vegetables at the following locations in our service area.
- Riverdale Park, Gloucester
- Willowood Gardens, Gloucester
- Millbrook Park, Rockport
- Veterans' Memorial Elementary, Gloucester
- Rose Baker Senior Center, Gloucester
- Rockport Council on Aging
- Ipswich Senior Center
- Essex Council on Aging
- The Open Door, Family Mobile Market
Markets include a distribution of fresh produce from local farms, wholesale markets, food banks, and grocery stores; cooking demonstrations and samples; and recipes.
Residents of each neighborhood or community volunteer their own time to make the market a success.
For information, please contact us.
A strong partnership with youth from The Food Project-North Shore increases access to fresh produce.
Free produce markets in multiple locations.