Our Donation Center is currently not accepting couches.
Donate your Furniture
When you donate your gently used furniture, you are part of the circular economy that is friendly to the environment and you help local people.
- Easy Chairs
- End Tables
- Bar Stools
- Patio Furniture
- Coffee Tables
FURNITURE PICKUP GUIDELINES
Some important stuff for you to know
- Our team members cannot enter your home. Plan to have your donation curbside, in a garage, or on an open porch.
- We can only take furniture at this time. Other items must be dropped off at the Donation Center.
- If your item is placed curbside, a sign should be placed on the item that identifies it as a "Donation for Second Glance"
- Your donation cannot be stained, ripped, torn, broken, moldy, dirty, or smell of cigarette smoke.
- Your donation must be free of pet hair and pet smells.
- Our team members will arrive between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. We cannot guarantee the pickup order.
- The driver has the final right of approval on all donations. Please respect his/her decisions
WE GRATEFULLY ACCEPT:
Furniture and Small Appliances
- Clean and in good condition
- Small appliances and electronics must work
WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
• Sleeper sofas
• Reclining sofas
• Particleboard furniture (no exceptions)
• Large china cabinets or entertainment centers
• Formal dining sets
• Executive desks
• Mattresses/box springs
• Medical equipment
• Baby equipment & cribs