Donate your Furniture
When you donate your gently used furniture, you are part of the circular economy that is friendly to the environment and you help local people.
- Easy Chairs
- End Tables
- Bar Stools
- Patio Furniture
- Coffee Tables
FURNITURE PICKUP GUIDELINES
Some important stuff for you to know
- Our team members cannot enter your home. Plan to have your donation curbside, in a garage, or on an open porch.
- We can only take furniture at this time. Other items must be dropped off at the Donation Center.
- If your item is placed curbside, a sign should be placed on the item that identifies it as a "Donation for Second Glance"
- Your donation cannot be stained, ripped, torn, broken, moldy, dirty, or smell of cigarette smoke.
- Your donation must be free of pet hair and pet smells.
- Our team members will arrive between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. We cannot guarantee the pickup order.
- The driver has the final right of approval on all donations. Please respect his/her decisions
WE GRATEFULLY ACCEPT:
Furniture and Small Appliances
- Clean and in good condition
- Small appliances and electronics must work
WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
• Sleeper sofas
• Reclining sofas
• Particleboard furniture (no exceptions)
• Large china cabinets or entertainment centers
• Formal dining sets
• Executive desks
• Mattresses/box springs
• Medical equipment
• Baby equipment & cribs